Agilia™ Screed A is a Pump-applied, Free-flowing Floor Screed
- Sub-floor levelling.
- For use with underfloor heating.
- Unbonded or floating construction.
- Bonded applications which can be featheredged when using Agilia™
- Screed A Fina.
- Ideal for both new build and renovation work.
- Suitable for all residential and commercial floors
- Lafarge’s Synthetic Anhydrite is used as a composite reactive filler in this pump-applied, free-fbwing, self-consolidating synthetic anhydrite floor Screed.
- Provides smooth, flat surface for the application of most floor coverings.
- Provides a high-quality surface finish, with minimal cracking and no curling.
- Reduced need for construction joints and no need for reinforcement.
- Ideal for use in in-floor heating applications.
- Organic free and will not harbour bacteria
Benefits of using AGILIA™ SCREED A
- No Shrinkage
- Does not Curl
- Ease of Placement
- Increased Productivity
- Reduced Labour o Level Floors
- High Flexibility
- Up to 10,000 sq.ft. with No Joints
- Improved Heating Efficiency
- Potential for LEED® Credits